These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Supplier: Allta Ltd, Unit 1 Hall Farm Workshops, Mill Lane, South Moreton, Oxfordshire OX11 9FD (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 10788354).
The Promoter: Allta Ltd, details as above, and Lucindervention.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to individuals over 18 years, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of either Promoter or the Supplier, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
3. Promotional Period: from 00:01 on 05/08/2019 until 17:00 EST on 05/15/2019.
4. Entry Instructions: to be eligible for entry into the prize giveaway, an entrant will be required to do all of the following:
· follow both @lucindervention and @AlltaClothing on Facebook;
· like a relevant post featuring an image by Lucindervention promoting the Allta shirt (this can be on either the @lucindervention or @AlltaClothing pages)
· post a comment on the post about the item they wish to see made next in tall sizing (can similarly be on either the @lucindervention or @AlltaClothing pages)
5. Only one entry per person per prize promotion for those entering on social media. For additional entries, entrants can subscribe to the Supplier and Promoters’ newsletters. This can be done by visiting https://www.allta.co.uk/ and www.lucindervention.com. One additional entry will be allowed per subscription. A maximum of three entries per person will be admitted. All additional entries will be disqualified.
6. Any entries that the Promoters consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
7. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
9. Winner Selection: Prize draw winner will be selected at random by the Promoters.
10. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via the social media platform used to enter the competition within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
11. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoters cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
13. General: Promoters’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The prize must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable and cannot be resold.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside their control make this necessary.
16. The Promoters reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
18. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that they regard as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
20. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters do not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoters further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoters liability resulting from their negligence or fraud.
21. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoters reserve the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
22. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
23. The Promoters accept no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoters will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoters or its agencies.
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. The Promoters reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside their reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
26. The decisions of the Promoters are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
28. The Promoters will promote the competition via social media, but wish to acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media outlet including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or WhatsApp.
29. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoters will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoters. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoters to administer the promotion and winner’s consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.